12 Times Phaedra Parks Reminded Us Of A Church Aunty
1. When you give her good news:
Her favourite phrase!
2. When the head usher asks her to sit somewhere other than her self-designated church seat:
He will smell pepper after the service!
3. When she sees a choir member with a slightly above the knee skirt:
This church is full of unserious people!
4. When she finishes abusing a church member, she tells them:
Thank you so very much ma!
5. When a junior pastor doesn’t greet her “well”:
“I’m not too sure of that man’s salvation.”
6. When someone disagrees with her during bible study:
Please keep that opinion to yourself!
7. When someone tries to wear a hat bigger than hers to church:
You want to start what you cannot finish abi?
8. How she prays over her after-church small chops:
May the fire of the Holy Spirit consume all the fat!
9. When the church tries to introduce a new way of doing anything:
One question. Why?
10. How her and your mum look at each other when the choir is singing off-key:
It’s obvious these ones are not spirit filled today!
11. When someone asks an annoying question during bible study:
Please why are you here?
12. When the pastor is preaching on gossip.
That one is not her business honestly.